- You must show the university ID card every time you borrow something from the library.
- Users are not allowed to borrow other books unless overdue books are returned.
- The Director of the Library has right to deny borrowers the privileges of borrowing books for of a period not exceeding one semester if they abused the library or its holdings, or misbehaved with one of its employees.
- If the delay in returning a book exceeds a year, the book is considered missing.
- The user is required to sign a release form in the following cases: resignation or graduation, transfer, postponement or end of service with the university for any reason.
- The duration, the number of loan materials allowed and fines for each day of delay, are determined according to the categories of users as demonstrated in the following (table 2)
|No||User||Number of Material||Period of Borrowing||Fine for every Late Day|
|1||Faculty Members||10||Semester||300 Pisa|
|2||Master Students||8||Month||200 Pisa|
|3||Students||5||21 days||200 Pisa|
|4||Non-Academic employees||5||21 days||300 Pisa|
|5||Individuals from outside the University (within specific restrictions)||3||14 days||300 Pisa|
Material that Cannot be Borrowed
- General References, such as dictionaries and encyclopedias, etc.
- Special Collections, such as rare books, Master Theses and CDs.
- Reserved Books
Notices are sent to all borrowers by e-mail as follows:
- Before the expiry of the period of the loaned materials in two days and then in one day.
- When loaned materials are overdue.
- And in the case of a request for the material by a user in a special or an urgent manner.