- Giving Library staff appropriate training and rehabilitation in using modern techniques and methods to provide information services and references for library users.
- Developing and administering the printed and electronic Library assists efficiently to guarantee providing information services that will satisfy the needs of all library users and fulfill the University orientations.
- Proving access to all Library materials through electronic resources whether inside the Library itself or through the library site on the Internet.
- Training the University community (academic/ non-academic staff/ students) on methods of searching the Library electronic indices and on using the other resources more effectively whether it in the Library itself or on the library site on the Internet.
- Constant maintenance of the Library material and electronic equipments to improve the services.
- Keeping good contact with Library users to specify their needs and interests.
- Responding to quality standards and surpassing them.