Each semester the Career Guidance Office organize lectures on how to write a CV and how to pass interviews students learn about the most important methods of writing CV and common mistakes in which face people while writing a CV and attending interviews.
The Career Guidance Office conduct many lectures in different fields like “choose your way to achieve Success”, “successful believes”, “getting a job and success secrets”, “mental strategies for educational excellence”, “be the change”, “what a successful does differently”, and “the perfect job interview”. The Career Guidance Office has organized a lectures (Sour Life is a Result of Your Choices).
Which included the following themes:
- what do you want to be?
- How to reach?
- What to do after reaching?
It aimed to introduce students to their goals and motivate them to reach success and maintain it.
Presented by: Dr. Khalid Muslem Al Mashikhi
The Career Guidance Office conduct a lecture on “Change of Habits Engineering“
that included the following themes:
- Know the way your conscious mind works and your subconscious mind
- Discover the relationship between the mental habits and the self-concept of people
- The skill of disposing negative habits and replacing them with new positive habits
The lecturer presented a lot of topics which aims to enhance the self-confidence of students and their insight into their potential abilities.
Presented by: Dr. Ahmed Ali Al Mashani
- The Career Guidance Office participated in the second exhibition for career opportunities and training at the College of Applied Sciences in Salalah. The Office participated in the exhibition to introduce students from Dhofar University to the government and private institutions and encourage qualified national cadres of university graduates to join the labor market.
- The Career Guidance Office organized a lecture on the training program for job seekers in the field of information technology. The program is for graduating students and those who are to graduate next in the Field of Information Technology. It was presented by a team from the Office of Information Technology. Students liked the lecture and thanked the organizers of the Lecturer, wishing for similar lecture in the future, because of the benefits that they gain from joining such programs.