Policies & Guidelines
Returns & Refunds
- A refund facility will be provided if textbooks are returned during the first week purchase with original receipt with proof of a schedule change
- No refunds on tear open, loose-leaf books titles which do not have the wrapping intact.
- Textbook returns must be accompanied by the original dated receipt and picture ID.
- Refunds given through the first week of the term.
- Books must be returned in the same condition as when purchased.
- Refunds are not available for digital books.
- Refunds are not available for electronic books that have had their access codes revealed.
- Manufacturer defects will be replaced when returned with original receipt within 7 days of purchase.
Fair Pricing Policy
Dhofar university bookstore comply with law and measures implemented in Sultanate of Oman. If receipt price is higher than the advertised price, kindly inform bookstore and we will be happy to refund the difference amount.
Guidelines for Students for Textbook Collection - English
- Understand and comply with the terms and conditions of the textbooks that you receive.
- Scholarship/Private students must present DU ID card and Student schedule to get the textbooks.
- Respond promptly to all requests for supplemental information or documentation from admission and registration, student affairs and Department of Financial affairs for smooth access to the textbooks from bookstore.
- Complete all financial aid applications and forms with thorough, accurate, and truthful information.
- Read, understand, and keep copies of all forms that you are asked to submit or sign.
- Notify the Department of Admissions and registrations if there is any change of information.
- Notify the Department of Admissions and registrations if you change your degree program or if you enter into a concurrent curriculum;
- Notify the Department of Admissions and registrations if you receive any scholarships, grants, or other financial assistance from sources outside of the university.
- Check your DUSIS/Moodle portal and email regularly for updates.
- Take only courses textbooks that are part of your degree program requirements.
- Know and comply with the bookstore refund policies.
- Notify your sponsor of any changes in your name, address or degree program status while you are attending Dhofar University.