- The Virtual Learning Environment (moodle) effects on enhancing teaching and learning outcomes and change in way of presenting and delivering information to students. It is also meet markets new information technology needs.
- Vision to provide flexibility, convenience, and 24/7/365 education.
- Mission to provide an independent learning and accommodates different learning styles. So student can study from anywhere in the world.
- Student need moodle to read, review and download lecture notes as often as they want also they can interact with their courseware at any time
- Steps to create new account and login to courses
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can login as gust without creating account
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an “enrolment key” – use the one that your teacher has given you. This will “enroll” you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Contact Numbers: 2323 7073 / 2323 7078 / 2323 7072