Students who wish to apply to DU Postgraduate program can do so online through the DU Website (www.du.edu.om). The Online admission is the only way through which DU accepts the admission applications. For students with special needs, DU can provide assistance to complete this step in case the student has no one to help her/him out in this step.
The steps of completing the online admission are set clearly stated on the DU Website, as the following:
“Please note that before starting filling in your application online, read through the preliminary instructions available in the beginning of the online application to know the required documents that should be attached to your application.”
“Once you know the documents, scan them and save them on your computer desktop and name them preferably this the following way: first name – national ID – type of document (example: Muhammad – 123456789 – certificate). Then, you are ready to complete your application.”
The deadline of receiving the applications is 25th of January & 25th of August.
All admissions to the Postgraduate Programs are provisional subject to final approval by Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MoHERI).
To apply for admission to a Postgraduate Program, the applicant must submit the following documents:
- Bachelor Degree Certificate (Original + Copy)
- Bachelor Degree Transcript (Original + Copy)
- Copy of General Education Certificate or its equivalent
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Identity Card
- 3 Personal Photos
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Application Letter
- Equivalency Letter for any certificate that has originated from a foreign country
- 50 Omani Rials (non-refundable)
- IELTS Certificate or its equivalent as applicable (Original + Copy)
- Two years’ experience Certificate (as applicable)