The University Council (UC) is the highest decision-making body within the University, which takes all the necessary decisions that are required to assist the VC in performing his duties in the best interests of the University.
The UC is headed by the VC and composed of the following members:
- Professor Amer bin Ali Al-Rawas, Vice Chancellor
- Dr. Syed Ahsan Jamil, Acting Deputy Vice Chancellor & Dean, College of Commerce and Business Administration.
- Dr. Israr Ul-Hassan, Dean, College of Engineering
- Dr. Khalid Muslem Al Mashikhi, Dean, College of Arts and Applied Sciences
- Dr. Tareq Mohammad Al Housary, Acting Dean, Deanship of Admission & Registration and Students Affairs
- Mr. Faical Ben Khalifa, Director of the Foundation program, (FP)
- Dr. Ahmed Mohamed Elzein, Acting Dean, College of Law
- Ms. Amina Al Mashikhi, Director, Department of Quality Assurance
- Dr. Mansour ALraja, Faculty Representative of the College of Commerce and Business Administration
- Dr. Iryna Lenchuk, Faculty Representative of the College of Arts and Applied Sciences
- Dr. Umer Farooq, Faculty Representative of the College of Engineering